Become a Texas Notary Public
For Fast Approval, Fax, Email, or Mail Us Your Texas Notary Application
New! Apply Online
To Become a Texas Notary
American Association of Notaries is proud to be the first Texas-based notary association approved and authorized by the Texas Secretary of State to process and file Texas notary applications electronically with the state. It's your choice to apply online or offline. Either way, we make it fast and easy for you to become a Texas notary public.
Don't Want to Apply Online?
Applying online is safe, easy, and fast, but if you'd prefer to apply offline, just follow these three simple steps to start the application process. You'll get everything that's required to become a commissioned Texas notary public in 10-14 working days.
1. Click here to print the Texas notary application forms.
2. Select the complete Texas notary package listed on the order form for $79.99*. Choose your stamp ink and case color. All our products are manufactured in-house, comply with Texas notary laws, and come with a lifetime replacement guarantee.
3. Fax, Email, or Mail us your completed Texas notary application, order form, and payment. We will review your application for accuracy, issue the bond, and file it with the Secretary of State. We will ship your supplies to you once you are approved as a notary public.
Complete Texas Notary Package
Only $7999* Including a 1-Year Membership in AAN (Limited time offer - over 40% in savings on supplies)
|Notary Package Includes:|
|Texas 4-year, $10,000 notary bond||$5000**|
|State filing fee||$2100**|
Self-inking rectangular notary stamp
(Item #201). Available in 10 case colors
|Notary record book (Item #701)||$795**|
Notary public manual (Item #804)
Emailed in PDF Format
|Notary fee and display sign||$200|
|One-year membership to AAN||$1900|
*This package may be purchased separately at the same net savings without the state mandatory 4-year, $10,000 notary bond for $29.99 plus $5.95 for shipping. Enter item # P101 on the order form. The Texas 4-year, $10,000 notary bond may also be purchased separately for $50.00. Discounts/Savings apply only to supplies and not to notary bonds or errors and omissions insurance policies.
**Required by Texas notary law.
Are you eligible?
To become a notary public in Texas, you must be able to answer yes to all of these questions:
- Are you 18 years or older?
- Are you a legal resident of the State of Texas?
- Have you not been convicted of a felony or a crime involving moral turpitude?
Need more protection? We highly recommend an errors and omissions (E&O) insurance policy. Your bond protects the public you serve, but an errors and omissions insurance policy protects you!
To receive a Texas notary application by mail, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Texas Notary Bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). The American Association of Notaries is owned by Kal Tabbara, a licensed insurance agent in Texas.