Texas Notary Forms
The following forms may be useful during your Texas notary commission. Please let us know if there is something you need that you don�t find here. You can now update your address on file with the Texas Secretary of State or request a duplicate copy of your commission certificate online.
- Become a Texas Notary Application Packet
- Renew Your Texas Notary Commission Packet
- Texas Notary New or Renewal Notary Application
- Texas Notary Supplies Order Form
- Texas Notary Name Change Application
- Texas Notary Address Change Application
- Texas Notary Request For a Duplicate Notary Commission Certificate
- Form to surrender an unexpired Texas notary public commission
- Form to initiate a complaint against a Texas notary public
- Texas Apostille Application
- Texas SOS Payment Form 2101
Texas Notary Bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, the American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). American Association of Notaries, is owned by Kal Tabbara, licensed insurance agent in Texas.