Texas Notary Forms
The following forms may be useful during your Texas notary commission. Please let us know if there is something you need that you donít find here. You can now update your address on file with the Texas Secretary of State or request a duplicate copy of your commission certificate online.
- Become a Texas Notary Application Packet
- Renew Your Texas Notary Commission Packet
- Texas Notary New or Renewal Notary Application
- Texas Notary Application Instructions
- Texas Notary Application Order Form
- Texas Notary Supplies Order Form
- Texas Name Change Application
- Texas Address Change Application
- Texas Request Duplicate of Your Notary Commission Certificate
- Texas Apostille Application
- Texas Complaint Form
- Texas Complaint Form Instructions
- Texas SOS Payment Form 2101
Texas Notary Bonds and errors and omissions insurance policies provided by this insurance agency, American Association of Notaries, Inc., are underwritten by Western Surety Company (established 1900). American Association of Notaries is owned by Kal Tabbara, a licensed insurance agent in Texas.